Sales Center and Furnished Model Now Open!
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 10am-3pm
Doubleday Court captures that spirit of living with a fresh, fun and fashionable lifestyle minutes from Manhattan. Move into a stylish and sophisticated home right here in Garden City, in a gracious 3-story condominium that is built on land adjacent to the Doubleday building. It’s the Upper East Side meets the charm of Garden City, with a host of exceptional amenities.
Enjoy spacious 2-bed/2-bath residences with generous 1,400 sq. ft. or more open-floor designs — perfect for everyday laid back living or for entertaining guests. Kitchens boast high-end stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and European inspired cabinetry. It’s metro-style NY living with a touch of the countryside manor, all of which is immediately reflected by a striking yet welcoming lobby with a 24-hour concierge.
Garden City is one of the historic and beautiful Long Island towns that has everything. The neighborhood is alive with culture, shopping and lifestyle conveniences that make living here elegantly easy. Walking distance to the Garden City train station, public and private golf courses, sidewalk cafes and boutiques creates the ambiance of a sophisticated village life. Add to all that highly ranked schools, the famous Garden City Hotel with its unsurpassed hospitality, churches and synagogues serving most denominations, restaurants, catering halls, and a vibrant night life on Franklin Avenue… well, you can’t find a more perfect setting in which to live.
Doubleday Court blends the glamour of yesterday with the comforts of modern day living… so you can enjoy a storybook life whose next chapter begins right here.
Questions? Give us a call… 516-418-3200
- 2-bed/2-bath residences starting at $670,000.
- 1,400 sq. ft. or more open-floor designs.
- Stainless steel appliances, stone countertops & European inspired cabinetry.
- Private balconies.
- Marble floors in master and guest bathrooms.
- Traditional yet transitional welcoming lobby with 24-hour concierge.
- Garden City town located within walking distance.
- Shopping and dining locations within walking distance.
- LIRR within 1 mile.
- Golf course within 2 miles.
- Roosevelt Field Mall within 3 miles.
- Eisenhower Park within 5 miles.